mysql databases size is 0mb all mysql DATA LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

slastrina

Reaction score
hi, i opened a support ticket about my sql databases not appearing at all yesturday (i think), I have checked cpanel today and noticed that the database names are back but the databases are of zero size, all data that were in these databases have been lost, i cannot access my website at all because it relys on MYSQL can you please repair the databases

forum username - slastrina
cpanel username - lastrina

domain - sam.pcriot.com

i really need this site up and running its been almost a week that its been down

wongers

Reaction score
i find it quite funny how people demand that support teams fix stuff and that people "need" their site to be up and yet, this is a free service?

don't complain about it when there are issues when running maintenance and server changes! you can complain if your paying for it but seeing as your not, either sit quietly and be patient or upgrade to the paid service, then complain and cry :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
As you already posted in news thread, Wait it to be moved.
Edit:
hi, i opened a support ticket about my sql databases not appearing at all yesturday (i think), I have checked cpanel today and noticed that the database names are back but the databases are of zero size, all data that were in these databases have been lost, i cannot access my website at all because it relys on MYSQL can you please repair the databases

forum username - slastrina
cpanel username - lastrina

domain - sam.pcriot.com

i really need this site up and running its been almost a week that its been down

You are on chopin and as per the status page the accounts are not transferred correctly and the staff are working on it. And I saw your domain posted in news and announcement thread, So till the staff moves the account, It won't show properly. so I told you to wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.