MySQL down

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliepop

Reaction score
MySQL is down on chopin. I can't do anything - will the speed be alright when it comes back online?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello olliepop,

It doesn't look like MySQL is down on chopin. What exactly are you trying to do? A quick glance at your website shows that you are trying to host a WoW private server on our web hosting?

Jake

Last edited:

olliepop

Reaction score

olliepop

Reaction score
Oh what you thought is a WoW private server is an application i made called WoW GameMate which allows people to browse wow-heroes.com while playing WoW. It pulls news off my website. Well, used too when it worked :) I decomissioned it

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello olliepop,

Oh what you thought is a WoW private server is an application i made called WoW GameMate which allows people to browse wow-heroes.com while playing WoW. It pulls news off my website. Well, used too when it worked I decomissioned it
You're right, nothing against the ToS is hosted on your account. Well when I first glanced it looked like something else, but you were right :) Nothing wrong with it. Sorry about that.

Secondly, there are some server problems with chopin right now. I have let an admin know and it should be resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you,
Jake

Last edited:

olliepop

Reaction score
Hello olliepop,

You're right, nothing against the ToS is hosted on your account. Well when I first glanced it looked like something else, but you were right :) Nothing wrong with it. Sorry about that.

Secondly, there are some server problems with chopin right now. I have let an admin know and it should be resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you,
Jake

Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.