MySQL error: Access denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danprobo

Reaction score
x10 staff,

Almost two days I've experienced this kind of error for each of my website, I did not change any configuration on my website (I use Drupal and I know how Drupal work). I've been looking for this problem in the forum to seek answers and it seems this only happens on my website (I think), so I decided to open a support request.

Check my new website to find out: http://www.weus.net

Thanks,

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please re-link the database user with the actual database.. DO NOT DELETE THE DATABASE.

danprobo

Reaction score
Hello,

In Drupal, to link the database is via settings.php and all is like it should be. Is there any other ways?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

In Drupal, to link the database is via settings.php and all is like it should be. Is there any other ways?

I think he means go into cpanel, and select Assign User To Database and re-assign the user to the database with all privs. This has worked in the past when permissions got lost for some reason.

danprobo

Reaction score
@ Derek and Livewire: I visit my cpanel but MySQL is gone, a few hour ago it still in there.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That's mysql being a pain then; if it's completely gone in cpanel then mysql's throwing a bit of a hissy fit :(

danprobo

Reaction score
Hi,

Now the MySql is up again and I already updated the permission for all my databases but still no luck. Can admin help this because it's weird?

danprobo

Reaction score
Hello, Problems solved! :)

Updated the permission is not enough, I must delete the database user then recreate it again and a sign the permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.