MySQL Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

espfutbol98

Reaction score
On my site, matej.co.cc/sigurno.x10hosting.com, I get a MyQSL error:
Code:
[B]Warning[/B]:  mysql_connect() [[URL="http://matej.co.cc/function.mysql-connect"]function.mysql-connect[/URL]]:  #07000(proxy) all backends are down in [B]/home/*****/public_html/matej.co.cc/db.php[/B]  on line [B]2[/B]
Not connected : #07000(proxy) all backends are down
I saw a free support ticket where they said to backup the mysql databases, delete them, and reload them and it worked for them but when I go to phpMyAdmin, it says:
Code:
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]phpMyAdmin - Pogreška[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

#2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial  communication packet', system error: 95
Then on cPannel, it indicates that I have no databases anymore.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw a free support ticket where they said to backup the mysql databases, delete them, and reload them and it worked for them

Where?

Code:
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]phpMyAdmin - Pogreška[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

#2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial  communication packet', system error: 95
Then on cPannel, it indicates that I have no databases anymore.

They are having issues with the mySQL server on some of the free servers.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
The MySQL server is currently down to be restored due to some error. I would suggest you wait until the process is complete before attempting to alter any of your databases, as it is likely that they are still perfectly intact just you cannot currently access them due to the server being offline.

espfutbol98

Reaction score
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/112538-chopin-mysql-error-all-backends-down.html

The MySQL server is currently down to be restored due to some error. I would suggest you wait until the process is complete before attempting to alter any of your databases, as it is likely that they are still perfectly intact just you cannot currently access them due to the server being offline.
Alright, thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.