MySQL Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There seems to be a bug with cPanel on some of the servers. If you are getting MySQL errors please try this:
Login to cPanel, go to the databases section and pick "remote mysql". On this screen put a % in the box and hit add host. Your site should now work. Go back and remove the %. If this does not work please post in this thread.

The MySQL access hosts you SHOULD have are:
int.YOURSERVER.x10hosting.com and an IP similar to 10.33.248.100

agentok

Reaction score
Corey that WORKED!!

Thanks for figuring all this out.

agentok

caddlykid

Reaction score
kill that bug. hehe. great it worked! can you please explain what happen and how you did you manage to fix or how did you found this solution. thanks

Last edited:

darkxion

Reaction score
Nice job.

It works like a charm. Maybe you want to post this into status.x10hosting.com as well. Would probably cause less support topics being made on this.

mkrkarthi

Reaction score
Yes, it works for me too...
If you put a link to this post in status.x10hosting.com, it will be very useful.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a script running right now to update all the databases with a fix. It will probably finish in about an hour from now. After that everything should be fixed.

Audiolis

Reaction score
I was getting this error yesterday night but now is solved. I didn't have to fix anything.

LameRock

Reaction score
Just want to share..
I got this error yesterday when I tried to visit my site (i'm using Wordpress)..
maybe this was due to the server transfer or something..

ERROR ESTABLISHING A DATABASE CONNECTION

ok.. this is how I fixed it..
1. Log in to your cPanel
2. Under Databases category, click MySQL Databases
As you can see on the MySQL page, all databases are intact. The databases are there and also the users. But eventhough they are there, your site wasn't able to connect on the database. Follow the next step.
3. Locate the category which will allow you to add a user to the database. Add User To Database
4. Select the appropriate user and database you have used for your website and click the Add button. Note: Be sure to choose the correct one or it will not worked.
5. You will be redirected to the Manage User Privileges page, select ALL PRIVILEGES then click the Make Changes button.
6. If all are successful, your site will be working.

hope this helps.

cristov

Reaction score
I can't and haven't been able to login into Cpanel for a very long time. Maybe the fix would work for me but I can't begin to get started when I'm getting 'Problem Loading Page' Error on each attempt.

ankitjain23

Reaction score
There seems to be a bug with cPanel on some of the servers. If you are getting MySQL errors please try this:
Login to cPanel, go to the databases section and pick "remote mysql". On this screen put a % in the box and hit add host. Your site should now work. Go back and remove the %. If this does not work please post in this thread.

The MySQL access hosts you SHOULD have are:
int.YOURSERVER.x10hosting.com and an IP similar to 10.33.248.100

Cool man......................
it worked........... thank you so much dude.........

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're getting an access denied error follow these steps posted by LameRock:

Just want to share..
I got this error yesterday when I tried to visit my site (i'm using Wordpress)..
maybe this was due to the server transfer or something..

ok.. this is how I fixed it..
1. Log in to your cPanel
2. Under Databases category, click MySQL Databases
As you can see on the MySQL page, all databases are intact. The databases are there and also the users. But eventhough they are there, your site wasn't able to connect on the database. Follow the next step.
3. Locate the category which will allow you to add a user to the database. Add User To Database
4. Select the appropriate user and database you have used for your website and click the Add button. Note: Be sure to choose the correct one or it will not worked.
5. You will be redirected to the Manage User Privileges page, select ALL PRIVILEGES then click the Make Changes button.
6. If all are successful, your site will be working.

hope this helps.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Tried with still no success, access denied error remains

"Tried" what?

1. Drop and re-add db user making sure to check ALL permissions? Maybe even drop user and re-add with new password (have to change in your script).
2. Made sure that dbhost is 'localhost' ?

wjh2303

Reaction score
"Tried" what?

1. Drop and re-add db user making sure to check ALL permissions? Maybe even drop user and re-add with new password (have to change in your script).
2. Made sure that dbhost is 'localhost' ?

I tried the steps described by Lamerock and endorsed by corey. I didnt try completely dropping the db user and am now getting error code DEADBEEF when trying to log into account panel to get to cpanel to try the extra steps you described.

Edit: the DEADBEEF error has gone and point 1) from descalzo has worked, thanks

Last edited:

choghmens

Banned
Reaction score
hi
my problem not with mysql,
when i try my domain it goes to www.x10hosting.com
in my Hosting Account Management (in x10 account) there is tow option
"login to cpanel" and " login to web mail "
when i click on "login to cpanel" it opens in a new window,and then in my firefox browser appears this error (Secure Connection Failed
chopinnew.x10hosting.com:2083 uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for chopin.x10hosting.com
(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

i edited this address = " www.chopinnew.x10hosting.com:2083 " to this = www.chopin.x10hosting.com:2083 " i could see my cpanel this way but not with ftp client softwares ,
at all , just , just , i access to my cpanel , i dont know whats wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.