MySql errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

franci.aux.petek82

Reaction score
When I'm browsing my website karantanec.si, which uses Joomla! 1.5.20 (latest version of Joomla!) as CMS I just like every 3rd time I click a link or try to open a page, I get the following message:
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL
And if I sign in to the cPanel on STARKA server when I get this error, it says that there is no MySql database, but then the database reappears after a while. Therefore I think that is not a bug in Joomla! it is a server bug. Could you please help me fast cause I find more and more visitors of my page complaining about this issue.

Last edited:

franci.aux.petek82

Reaction score
I haven't seen this error for a while now, but today it suddelny reappeared when I wrote an article for my page. And it happened without any changeso on system or in code, I've just wrote an article in Joomla!. And I've seen this error on several pages with different CMSs eg. Wordpress, durpal, etc., all on starka.x10hosting server.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It may be a server issue then. Give it a day or two, and see if it clears up. Admin quite often work on MySQL, so that may also be a possible cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.