MySQL Not Creating Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudestermikey

Reaction score
Hey there. My issue is that I can't seem to create MySQL databases. Earlier on, I had 2 of the 3 databases allowed. Suddenly, after uploading (not installing) PHPNuke, I found that they'd dissapeared. That was o.k., as there was nothing on them. However, when I tried to create a new one through the MySQL Database Wizard, it didn't show up. The process ran through fine, with no errors. However, after I went home, and then to check on my databases, there was still nothing listed.

I tried doing the same process manually, through the MySQL Databases option in the cPanel. The process of creating a database/creating a user would run smoothly. When I'd hit the "go back" button (or click home, and then to the MySQL), there wouldn't be an account or a database.

Perhaps these are symptoms, but anything to do with MySQL or the cPanel login page is extremely laggy. What used to take about 2 seconds takes roughly 30. This, however, could be my problem (although every other internet operation runs smoothly).

Finally (I'm not that great with computers, so I don't know if the stuff I did would help), I've tried logging on through the absolute cPanel, flushing my DNS, deleting cache and cookies, and rebooting my modem and my computer.

Another small problem is that I haven't been able to access phpMyAdmin (I have no clue what it is). I don't really care overly much, as it seems that I don't need to access it to install PHPNuke, or PHPBB3.

On a side note, I'm using the x10hosting.com server.

If you need anymore information, please ask!

EDIT: Just incase anyone's wondering, the MySQL has a green button beside it.

Last edited:

dudestermikey

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the info. Is the whole seperate server down, or just the way that x10hosting connects to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.