MySQL not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasait

Reaction score
Hi, I read yesterday on http://status.x10hosting.com/ that the new server's services should work fine again.
However, if I visit my website at http://mpsf.x10.mx/ I am getting a whole list of PHP errors related to MySQL.
Also when I login to my cPanel and I go to phpMyAdmin, it says that my username and password are incorrect and denies access.
At MySQL databases, I see my mpsf_db but it appears to have a size of 0.00mb.
For now, is this normal? If not, how do I fix this?
Thanks.

jc43054

Reaction score
I am also having the same issue and cannot get into mysql from phpmyadmin, as well as complete a cms setup.

I found this link that has worked for some people, and entered in the same information, but it didn't work for me. My site (imaginationland.elementfx) was one of the ones that was moved off cossacks and is now on fris. Just wondering if it is something I can fix through cpanel? Thanks.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Go into cPanel, click 'Remote MySQL' and add 'int.fris.x10hosting.com'.
Edit: If that's not working then try removing the MySQL user in cPanel and recreate it and reassign it privileges.

Last edited:

jc43054

Reaction score
I figured out I mistyped int.fris.x10hosting.com, and used init.fris.* instead. It is working now. You might want to try the original suggestion by dlukin in the previous link parasait.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The admins are also running a script that will fix this on everyone's accounts on Fris.

DragoNuno

Reaction score
The admins are also running a script that will fix this on everyone's accounts on Fris.
Will they inform us about it? Because I'm about to try dlukin tip (CPanel is loading really slow) and would like to know when I could remove this temporary solution.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter if you leave it there anyway. I suggest you just add it now and forget about it.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem Solved

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.