MySQL Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyshaymin

Reaction score
I cannot use, connect or manage (through the PHP MyAdmin) any MySQL databases. Trying to log in to PHP MyAdmin with my root credentials brings me to a HTTP Error 500 page.
I've had this problem ever since the last migration, and rendered my Wordpress site inoperable.
My username on X02 is umineko.
Please help me.
Thank you.

Bobo

Reaction score
I also have the same problem. I do not knwo hwo to do php coding. If any one can help us it would be nice. i only knwo hwo to do html coding. I want to connect Mysql and Phpmyadmin to the softalicous and i can not. That is the problem. I am also tryign to create an xmpp website

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
There haven't been any issues with the MySQL server on XO2 today that I am aware of.

Skyshaymin, your WordPress website does not appear to have its MySQL user created. I just created this to match your wp-config.php file and the site is now loading.

Bobo, what is the error you are receiving? Please navigate to Get Support in the control panel followed by Visit Forums. On that dialog you'll have the option to link your hosting account to your community forums account.

skyshaymin

Reaction score
There haven't been any issues with the MySQL server on XO2 today that I am aware of.

Skyshaymin, your WordPress website does not appear to have its MySQL user created. I just created this to match your wp-config.php file and the site is now loading.

Bobo, what is the error you are receiving? Please navigate to Get Support in the control panel followed by Visit Forums. On that dialog you'll have the option to link your hosting account to your community forums account.

Thanks! Though I might have to completely remove everything and start from scratch with Movable Type. I don't really trust WordPress to handle my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.