MySQL Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

julien89

Reaction score
I Seen to have lost some table on mySQL Database. When I go in PHP MyAdmin they say I'm supose to have 34 tables and I See only 9 of them. And When I tryed to remake it. They say that they are already There. And it made my Website isn't working at the moment.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you still having this problem?

computerwis

Reaction score
Are any of your tables broken or hidden. Can you go to your forum Admincp?

You can use your Cpanel Backup system to restore.

risingdevil

Reaction score
not sure if anything is broken, nothing was hidden, these mysql errors occured after i had my account unsuspended from forum inactivity. i had checked my site everyday before and everything was working. so these errors dont make any sense to me.. i can access my x10 Cpanel Login if thats what you mean. how to i restore :S

computerwis

Reaction score
Click R1Soft Restore Backup on Cpanel Files menu, you can recover your files there.

risingdevil

Reaction score
does that also backup MySQL files? i believe it may be a sql error.

Ill let you no if it works.
thanks =]
Edit:
well i never thought to look in my cpanel Mysql databases to check, so i jst did and had a look, my database is completely empty, everything i had is gone. the database exists but with nothing in it.. is there anyway to restore it?
Edit:
I Seen to have lost some table on mySQL Database. When I go in PHP MyAdmin they say I'm supose to have 34 tables and I See only 9 of them. And When I tryed to remake it. They say that they are already There. And it made my Website isn't working at the moment.
same as mine only that i have nothing in my database anymore...

Last edited:

risingdevil

Reaction score
i had a proper look and im missing, tables, rather i should say there still there but there corrupt.., does R1Soft Restore Backup restore sql also?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Only admin's can access the MySQL portion of the backups.

Julien -- I have re-copied your database from the free hosting server to the MySQL and still see the same error. Can you tell me a date it was last working so I can restore from backups?

julien89

Reaction score
It was working on october 1st for sure.

Thanks for your help ! :)
Edit:
I Hope its going to work :D:D

Last edited:

risingdevil

Reaction score
hey could u also restore my MySQL database, i believe the last time mine was working was on the 29th or 30th of September =]

cued4mikel

Reaction score
i know this is probably an annoyance for everyone, esp the admins ... buttt this SQL problem that's going on.. i know that the free servers' SQL are taken down for the time being.. i read up above that other people are missing some params too.

me on the other hand, under my cPanel it doesn't show i have a data base at all. is this just a problem that's being fixed right now? orrr what's word.

thanks for the help guys

LifelessCorpse

Reaction score
With the MySQL problems persisting here on x10Hosting, any database issue could cause (to my knowledge) cPanel to fail to show the proper amount of databases. With the whole MySQL service offline as of right now, cPanel should report there is no databases (and this would be correct, as there is no server to connect to).

Your databases *should* show back up when Corey finishes whatever he's doing.

cued4mikel

Reaction score
thanks man, that's what i figured...

as soon as i loaded my site and it said it couldn't connect i almost crapped my pants haha.

thanks though, i shall give it time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.