Mysql problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitster4

Reaction score
My site worked fine all last year during football season http://endzoneffl.x10hosting.com/phpffl/ now when I start to get it ready for this next season I get mysql error.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'chopin.x10hosting.com' (4) in /home/hitster4/public_html/phpffl/program_files/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 346

Any Ideas what changed to cause this?

Thank You
Bob

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try adding int.chopin.x10hosting.com to your remote access hosts.

fqmyself

Reaction score
Hi, I met the same problem, and my host is yrtea.x10hosting.com, and Server Name : fris, so i added the Remote MySQL host :int.fris.x10hosting.com. and it works.
Maybe you can add the "int.{your server name}.x10hosting.com" to your remote mysql host

hitster4

Reaction score
I edited my config and changed chopin.x10hosting.com to int.chopin.x10hosting.com but I still get the error. I guess I will try to reinstall from scratch or find another host.

Thank
Hitster4

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't edit your installation you have to add a remote access host

hitster4

Reaction score
OK I have looked and int.chopin.x10hosting.com is already in the remote access hosts.I switched the config back but it still doesn't work.

---------- Post added 07-03-2010 at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2010 at 06:52 PM ----------

What a bunch of crap this site has deteriorated pretty badly Since they moved I might as well look for another host.

Hitster4

hitster4

Reaction score
Found another host that works much better than this mess.

Hitster4

Status
Not open for further replies.