Mysql problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg.security

Reaction score
:thefinger All day on the 18th ive had problems with my joomla website, phpbb website, and djpanel website.
First they have been loading ultra slow like at least 4 minutes on a turbo speed conection, then i had a downtime for 1 hour, then after the downtime all i get when i go to my web site is this error

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

or
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/habbofor/public_html/forcecrazed/radiodjpanel/connect.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/habbofor/public_html/forcecrazed/radiodjpanel/connect.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/habbofor/public_html/forcecrazed/radiodjpanel/check.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/habbofor/public_html/forcecrazed/radiodjpanel/check.php on line 8
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.s

:dunno: Any suggestions :rant2:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I am guessing since Corey updated the cPanel that is why you have this problem. My site has the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.