MySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbchris

Reaction score
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@vbchris.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When i try use some of the scripts I've wrote that use a database i get this error, Strange because everything worked fine earlier today i havnt edited/changed nor touched the site since then. Any ideas?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I get that same error all the time...It will go away time to time.... but it will come back...

N

Nathan

Remember to repair your databases when those errors occur to have them go away faster.

vbchris

Reaction score
I've probably missed something here, But shouldnt the .htaccess and a few other files be in the directory above public_html ? if so then all those files are gone :blink:

n4tec

Reaction score
vbchris said:
nforchange said:
vbchris said:
lol nope definatly gone, not there either :-s

Is the folder and file CHMOD correctly?

What folder and what file?.

I visited your site 45 minutes ago.. I want to see the admin demo of the poll script.. So i am talking about that file and the folder that file is in...

if any attachments folder 777 ,
other folders 755 ,
all php files 644 .

vbchris

Reaction score
It's not just that script, It's effecting almost all others bar some. It "was" working fine yesterday, Didnt touch edit/change a single thing then this happened..

osi99

Reaction score
hi iam getting this messge in my vb forums Install Script iam hopeing that the Administrtor can help or try to setup this database up for me if thats possible ples because it won't work for me

Database error in vBulletin :
Invalid SQL:
SELECT userid, username FROM user WHERE userid =;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Error Number : 1064
Date : Thursday, July 14th 2005 @ 02:24:56 PM
Script : http://allanmie.x10hosting.com/vb350b2/vb350b2/install/install.php?step=13
Referrer : http://allanmie.x10hosting.com/vb350b2/vb350b2/install/install.php
IP Address : 66.177.177.222
Username :
Classname : vb_database

Status
Not open for further replies.