MySQL

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: mysql Database Problem

I'm still having some problems with cPanel but FTP\PHP\MySQL should all be working currently.

I am not sure what is causing people to not see just THEIR site, if the firewall banned you, you wouldn't beable to view any other sites either. I'm really at a loss for that.

-Corey

Chirantha

Reaction score

HEy!! What going on? WHen I turn off ZoneAlarm Pro (Registered) I can view x10hosting sites. Why is this only for x10?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

Ask the people who make zonealarm :)

-Corey

benryip

Reaction score

back up? i think so... awesome, thanks admins and corey =D

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Corey said:
I'm still having some problems with cPanel but FTP\PHP\MySQL should all be working currently.

I am not sure what is causing people to not see just THEIR site, if the firewall banned you, you wouldn't beable to view any other sites either. I'm really at a loss for that.

-Corey
oh, well it's fine now! And loading as fast as ever Great work corey!

Vietkid58

Reaction score

Corey said:

-Corey

my FTP doesn't work right still... i start to upload my photo album through the program that made it... and i time out after a while... its not the program thats messed up because i uploaded to another host before... but i cant upload here for some reason... it times out after a while...

dsfreak

Reaction score
For me: Cpanel: works FTP: works MYSQL: works, thanks Corey, and, btw, if people can only not access their sites, (I don't know where I am coming from on this next part) maybe it is because they access the the site so much, they the firewall bans them for over access, like, trying to stop bruteforcing? Just a thought

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm having problems with SQL now, I checked some other sites and there's the same problem, it started today, because yesterday mi site was up.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently working on a solution, we're getting killed with account sign-ups (250 yesterday) and almost up to 200 today.

-Corey

motokruisers

Reaction score
wow! how many mods are working on accepting sign ups? thats alot for one person.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
why don't you stop account sign ups for a couple of days, so that you can work on the repoted sites and som other things.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Corey said:
Currently working on a solution, we're getting killed with account sign-ups (250 yesterday) and almost up to 200 today.

-Corey
wow, Thats alot of account to be hosting if almost 200 are sign up every day is it not?

asianu

Reaction score
The signup is automatic, but the approval is still manual. I'm sure most of the signups are spam or they lack adequate info to get in so plenty probably go straight to the trash.

I think the automatic signup is to prevent those 200-a-day hopefuls from spamming the forums

Woolie

Reaction score
Humm, Mines stopped again

MySQL That is

Last edited: