Name of X10hosting

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I don't know if anyone has ever asked this, but I am curious to how this webhosting site can to be named as X10hosting. Any particular reason for this or was this a random name selected?

Tideas

Reaction score
probably like, it's times 10. Meaning, it's ten times better than eeryone else? lol, Corey can tell us

dyfuse

Reaction score
Doing a quick search through some of the old threads, I dug up a link to an interview conducted by AdminFusion with Corey. It's a little old, but it has a section "Why did you choose to go with x10hosting?" that answers your original question.

We actually started off as paid hosting on the internet. It took a few weeks to actually pick out a domain name as most names are taken. While we were thinking of one the x10 camera ad came up and that's how we got x10 hosting.

Link: Corey - Co-Owner of x10Hosting - AdminFusion

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think you must read the link provided by ffadmin, it gives the answers....;)

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Music:
Alternative Rock I guess?, I like Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, some others like that
Corey might be Emo ;P

rofl JK ;P

i liked the interview ! But that was from last year, time to make a new one with x10 new version, new support, new ideas ;P

dyfuse

Reaction score
Well...it just shows where x10hosting came from and how it started out...

Maybe Corey or one of the admins might want to do a report or interview on where they see x10hosting's progress since that interview. Well, when things settle down, that is ;)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a note. There is also a hosting called "x9 hosting".