name server changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

girhes95

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to change my name server but the procedure gives me an error message:
M-PRIF -E- [maingate.hu] Cannot get domain data (99.198.122.2 ns1.x10hosting.com)

What can i do?

Regards!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to contact your domain registrar and ask them what that error means.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The nameservers are:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Could you clarify what your domain registrar needs in order to set the nameservers if this doesn't work?

girhes95

Reaction score
The nameservers are:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Could you clarify what your domain registrar needs in order to set the nameservers if this doesn't work?

I gave them these nameservers, and they changed it.
Check this out:
http://www.domain.hu/domain/regcheck/?dname=maingate.hu&host=ns1.x10hosting.com&K%E9rdezz!=K%E9rdezz!

Here is the problem.
I sent them this text what is red, and they sad you have to change dns settings because of it...

I will wait 1 day if it still bad, i will message you here!

Thanks for help calistoy! :)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've heard of some domain registrars needing the domain name added to the hosting account in order to verify the dns settings from the hosting's end. Have you tried changing your main domain or parking your domain name in your hosting account? I don't see it listed anywhere for your account yet.

girhes95

Reaction score
I've heard of some domain registrars needing the domain name added to the hosting account in order to verify the dns settings from the hosting's end. Have you tried changing your main domain or parking your domain name in your hosting account? I don't see it listed anywhere for your account yet.

You're right calistoy!

I did not add my domain to my hosting account...
And now everythings OK!

Thank you very much everything Mate! :redface::redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.