Name Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to issues beyond our control with a cPanel update I've had to move the name servers around.

ns1.x10hosting.com is now at IP: 208.43.202.204
ns2.x10hosting.com is now at Ip: 67.228.168.189

This only affects you if you're using custom DNS settings AND use the IP addresses. If you just use the name servers you do not have to do anything.

-Corey

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for the update Corey. Any chance we could have a ticker across the forums for this ?

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks for the update corey :)
i'll translate it for the spanish community :)

salu2
grettings

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Man, these cPanel updates cause lots of headaches! :happysad:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

Couldn't have put it better myself. Let's hope they put this mess right soon with an.........update.........:runaway:; or things could get a whole lot worse.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I hope cPanel fix this issue soon, but I'm glad to see you've got a work around in place till then Corey.

Coreeeey

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles, and to people who this effects. I'm just glad it doesn't effect me.

dazappa

Reaction score
If I have the nameservers entered correctly in my registrar, will it eventually fix itself and point back to the correct IPs? Cause right now my domain isn't working.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
If I have the nameservers entered correctly in my registrar, will it eventually fix itself and point back to the correct IPs? Cause right now my domain isn't working.
The reason you site doesn't work is that Cossacks is currently down. But yes if you use ns1.x10hosting.com etc. then everything should fix itself.

stinman

Reaction score
Any ETA on when the Crossack will be back up?

And so you foresee any downtime for Monday afternoon EST? As I am launching an ad compaign hoping to drive traffic to my website.

Thank you for the great FREE web hosting, best on the net.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Any ETA on when the Crossack will be back up?

And so you foresee any downtime for Monday afternoon EST? As I am launching an ad compaign hoping to drive traffic to my website.

Thank you for the great FREE web hosting, best on the net.

Cossacks should be online shortly, I'll check that the senior staff are aware of it being offline and see if there's any news for you.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Cossacks is being rebooted, an should be back online shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Divinorum

Reaction score

Well yeah, but at least it gets fixed.

Hopefully all these Stoli problems will be fixed ASAP, I really want to get my clan website running again, and mine too.

Jermister

Reaction score
Yea, I hope stoli's back online pretty soon, I just sent out a few letters 2 days ago with a link to my website on it, and I want people to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.