Nameserver Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitnik

Reaction score
I have updated my nameservers but still when i go to add an addon domain it gives me following error :

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 75.75.243.127,75.75.243.128 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Youll checkup the whois record of my domain.
www.technix4.in

i have updated the nameservers to Nameserver 1: ns1.freewebhostingworld.net (75.75.243.127)Nameserver 2: ns2.freewebhostingworld.net (75.75.243.127)

Can youll please help me setup my website.Please help because its very urgent..

Regards Niketh

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Please update the name servers to
Nameserver 1: ns1.x10hosting.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.x10hosting.com

Once the nameservers are updated, try adding the domain in cPanel again.

satishan

Reaction score
even i have that same problem,when i tried to add park domain in cPanel,i have already registered a .tk domain and configured both nameservers of x10hosting.com.But after 24 hours i got that same error saying

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

i request authorities to please look into matter.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Pleast wait another day, sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to update nameservers.

dlukin

Reaction score
even i have that same problem,when i tried to add park domain in cPanel,i have already registered a .tk domain and configured both nameservers of x10hosting.com.But after 24 hours i got that same error saying

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs:

Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
Does anybody realize that:

ns1.x10hosting.com [99.198.122.2]
ns2.x10hosting.com [173.236.27.195]

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Does anybody realize that:

ns1.x10hosting.com [99.198.122.2]
ns2.x10hosting.com [173.236.27.195]

Yes. I did which is why I already escalated that user's thread last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.