NameServer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Sir, my site is responding too slow. Today i run a dns health check for adorabletab[dot]com. It is showing "Failed to find name servers". Then i run a dns health check for another domain on same vox hosting. it was ok but it also shows errors. Here are screen shots for both.
For AdorableTab[dot]com
capture1.JPG
For thisthat[dot]tk
capture2.JPG
Please show support and help me for adorabletab[dot]com . It is going slow day by day. Server responding time is taking too many seconds.

hbazer

Reaction score
At about 13:00 2013-04-16 UTC

I see
For [ adorabletab.com ] about three (3) seconds to load at [ pingdom.com ]
http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/bj35Ekie5/adorabletab.com

For [ thisthat.tk ] about three (3) seconds to load at [ pingdom.com ]
http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/IzvChQl7R/thisthat.tk

As for the 'pingdom' error [ Name server ns1.x10hosting.com (99.198.122.2) does not answer queries over TCP ]
both are set that way and is not a error

all shared-hosting accounts on all servers at x10hosting use the same name servers
if there were errors with the name servers all accounts would 'see' them

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site takes about 5 seconds to load from the UK - please note that if you are based outside of the USA, the website will invariably take longer to load, as x10Hosting is based in the USA.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Sir, I'm not talking about "load time". I'm talking about response time. Site response time is too slow. It takes too much seconds to load up site metas.

Edit : and pingdom is unable to find out dns. So what is that problem?

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Your site loads reasonably fast for me, considering the amount of images and such on the front page (it felt like around 2 seconds, possibly a bit less). As Sharky said, if you are outside of the US, your load times will be higher since the servers are located in the US.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Sir :biggrin: please try to understand. I'm not talking about load up time. I optimized load up time pretty much. When i open adorabletab.com, It shows www.adorabletab.com in browser title, after 5-10 seconds it shows the real title, and then it start to load (in 2-5 seconds). There is some server problem with this site. Because i dont have such problem with thisthat.tk. And what is the error of Delegation in DNS Health for adorabletab.com . Please help :( please sir.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
adorabletab:com issues a 301 redirect to www:adorabletab:com
www:adorabletab:com has a CNAME entry that sends requests to pagespeed.googlehosted.com
"Your" content loads from google, not x10hosting
Is your site even hosted here?

meapx10m

Reaction score
Yeah, my site hosted here, check nameservers sir. I'm using google pagespeed ui to decrease loading time (started using from some days because of response problem) but it also just load site fast, not help to make it quick responding.
And that's a good thing to redirect non www to www. So that's not issue, i'm using that redirection from starting of my website, and my site start lag from some week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.