Nameservers problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhashmi

Reaction score
I changed the nameservers 15 hours ago of my new domain but it has no effect. Hey corey plzz help me. when I log on to my new domain, it shows the same old hosting page.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i hope you've changed the nameservers in your domain control panel to
Code:
ns1.x10hosting.com
and
ns2.x10hosting.com
and i hope you've "parked" the domain in your x10Hosting account cPanel too

mhashmi

Reaction score
I have changed the nameservers accordingly but have not parked the domain.

I never parked the domain before either and it worked. What I do is I modify my x10 account and change the domain in that to one I want which have that nameservers.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
that's fine, if you just modify it, i never do it that way, just in case the domain doesn't work for some users of my site (which some of them could not access my domain, only my x10 subdomain) so i'm not sure what the problem is, sorry man

mhashmi

Reaction score
but the prb is still the same. The domain has no effect. It is showing the same old hosting

Chris Z

Reaction score
umm..didn't i say..
billybob bo buck said:
i'm not sure what the problem is, sorry man!
sorry if you weren't referring that to me, i just took it as if you were just talking to me..so ya

mhashmi

Reaction score
anyone plzz tell me what is the problem? or I should wait more...

mhashmi

Reaction score
I don't think there is some serious problem. Problem is with the x10 servers I think. I don't want to sign up with any other service. I don't know why this prb is coming. I changed the nameservers before here at x10 and it never created prbs.

Chris Z

Reaction score
just try making it a parked domain, there could be something wrong with modifying the domain, so for now just try adding it as a parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.