Necromancy

bipbebop

Reaction score
40 days, 16 hours, 12 minutes. (I think I've calculated this correctly, based on my computer's time and date...but I'm bad at time-telling so who knows?)

Edit: well, the forum time is different, so I'll go by that: 40 days, 9 hours, 25 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong :p

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
44 days , 3 hrs, and about 47 mins.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
See you some time after November 6, 2016.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So I was about 99% of the way through handing out a warning for necroposting when I realized that was the whole point of this thread...

I'll uh, just be going now...

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Opening an old thread is better than having several dozen threads on the same topic, unless there's a competition going for highest thread count. As long as the added post adds something to the thread which is kinda obvious.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
So I was about 99% of the way through handing out a warning for necroposting when I realized that was the whole point of this thread...

I'll uh, just be going now...

Everybody having fun and then the x10 Police show up. :(

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
1989 days, 14 hours, 54 minutes.

See you all in mid-2025. Unless this is reason enough for a moderator to lock the thread and scold me for being stupid ;)

(FWIW, I have never set a calendar reminder for this thread. Every six months or so I remember it, laugh, and recalculate.)

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
D@MN it all...I missed my shot at The Title by maybe 6 hours!! If the power hadn't gone out, I would have triumphed over Mr. DOS no less. *weeps*

I'll be back.