Need a critique on new site

pasha2k

Reaction score
Thanks for looking and for all the feedback.

Last edited:

lmccasli

Reaction score
Hi!

I like the clean, modern, fairly spacious feel of the site so far. If I did have to offer a criticism, however, it is that the banner feels like it takes up too much space (I'm including both the top logo/navigation and the giant "new smoothie power card" image as your banner, as it all comes before the main content of the site.) There's nothing wrong about doing things like that, per se, but I find that sites have a more balanced, eye-pleasing "feel" to them if the "top banner" info takes up about only a third of the initial view of the page (the one without scrolling.) Where the "new smoothie power card" image is placed currently + its overwhelming size announces to me that it is the main focal point of this page, and I'm not sure if that's the feel you are going for.

Also, you mentioned that you are going to tweak with the links a little, but I wanted to throw in my two cents worth there, just in case. The green is a weird color to me for this particular color scheme. I could understand using perhaps the purple or melon-ish colors you use in your logo and giant "new smoothie power card" image - the link colors would then be an accent on the overall scheme and perhaps fit in a bit better.

Those suggestions aside, I think your site is well on its way to a usable, clean format that could work well for this business. Good luck!

ddemetrius456

Reaction score
Hiiii!
Yup, nice 2 see ur site. It's quite pretty...I am totally agree with the words of lmccasli. There is much space in ur page. Colour concept is also the same case...

Overall your site has a clean format and smart look for the business purpose which work well........

Thanxxxx..............Gud luck..............

online9c

Reaction score
Hiii!
Thats a really good web site. Like the design.
What is your editor? I use dreamweaver but it is a little bit difficult! :(

Bye.

pasha2k

Reaction score
Online9c,

Thanks. I used Dreamweaver CS4 for this, but all of text/content was created in Photoshop.