Need a Graphic Designer (Volunteer)

goooner

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a talented graphic designer to help on my website (FM-Realism).

The website is hosted right here on X10 on a free service account, we actually have a designer but he is on vacation or something and we need a second person to help, specifically we currently need someone to create some banners for us.

I cannot afford to pay much but whoever do the banners for us will get his name credited at the bottom of the website alongside the rest of the credits as well as 100-150 credits from me.

For details on the job please contact us through our Website's Feedback form.

Thank you

Last edited:

goooner

Reaction score
I own a graphic design company, and we do graphics for free.
http://exchangecore.com/services

If you need something, feel free to place a request there. All we require is some sort of attribution.

I might do that, I need to talk to my partner though before I make the decision, as for attribution, what do you in mind, I already said in the first post I will add credits to whoever do it on the website and I am willing to give whoever help 100-150 credit points here on the x10 forums.
Edit:
OK, I have spoken with my partner and he have sent a request through your website, we have read your terms and it will be of no problem to add your banner to the footer of our website.

Thank you, we hope for good results.

Last edited:

gamewars

Reaction score
Ill make some if you put my link or run an advertisement for my site game wars. just reply.

goooner

Reaction score
Ill make some if you put my link or run an advertisement for my site game wars. just reply.

Already put a request through the site given to me above but if that falls through from some reason I'll be sure to give your offer a shot.