Need A NICE Banner For Website

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
Can someone look at my website (link) and make a banner off of what would match the BackGround ect. THANKS list price once you post the banner...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The background should be a transparent blue electronic chip.
(In my opinion)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
ok...that would be nice =P can you make me a nice one (with cool text effect)? if so THANKS

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
lol xS ok...thanks though...by the way i LOVE your forum...how did you make?

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I made one the same size as your current design. It's a GIF, so that the rounded corners will show through (PNGs still don't work everywhere). It's attached. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• borderlinesigs.gif
    borderlinesigs.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 18

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Well the top part of your main content area is flat, so if you're putting this right on top of that having a rounded bottom would look strange. I can round it off if you'd really like, but you may want to try it both ways. An easy way to do that is just to take a screenshot of the page and past it over.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
it works...so 100credits? (i looked at your sig)..also thats a good idea for ur site...can you tell me how you made it?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
BorderLineSigs: I used phpBB3 with a template called Avalon. I can set one up on your account if you want.
:)

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
it works...so 100credits? (i looked at your sig)..also thats a good idea for ur site...can you tell me how you made it?

Not sure if this is meant for me, but 100 credits would be awesome. I can't tell if you want an all-rounded version, but I've attached one just in case.

My site, just in case you were asking, is actually my own PHP monstrosity. Don't know how much coding you know, but I could help you out if you want something similar or more complex. Basically, it consists of a text file that has info about all the sigs in the format
Code:
ItemId
ImageURL
Cost
Modifications allowed
$$$$$ <separator

The index.php file parses this into the list of sigs you see, and the order form process uses that info and some simple (but time consuming to write from scratch) PHP code to let you order. The admin is just a textarea and submit button to let me edit the file. There's not much to it, but it works and is very easy to handle.

Attachments

• borderlineround.gif
    borderlineround.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
please =D thanks aop =oD U ROCK ill donate some credits to ya! =oD...i sent u ur credits PaintGuru....THANKS

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Glad I could help, and thanks for the credits! You can PM me if you want some PHP done for forms and suchlike, I promise to do a better job than I did on my own site :D