Need Advertiser for my website

manrock11114

Reaction score
i have a tech blog hosted here
www.mandeeptech.com

problem is due to short of money i decided to start blogging in free service first then plan to upgade but still i haven't got any advertiser for my website. My adsense account is under review.

Recently i have reach resource usage limit and they restrict my site.

can anyone want to sponser my site, here are some statictics of my site.

previously i had .co.cc domain with same name(www.mandeeptech.co.cc)

and i am able to get 250-400 organic visitors through Google only.

now after changing my domain name to .com

these visitors come down to 70 but still increasing day by day...

i can offer a banner to side widget of or on upper side of my website 460-60 ad banner to my site... which will show on whole site.

Proof:

06-Mar-12 11-32-43 AM.png

Anyone Interested?

pkclassx

Reaction score
Why Dont you try Adsense Alternatives like Adbrite, Chitika and Bidvertiser?? They usually do accept new or little sites :rolleyes:

josejohnson63

Reaction score
Also You can use contextual ads like
Kontera and Infolinks

I am using Infolinks in my blogs
Check how it works from the below links

http://php-techi.blogspot.com/
http://vacancies-online.blogspot.in/

Compared to content ads, they produce less income, adbrite and chitika wont yield much in this part of the world, I am using chitka but it not working great for me

Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Also ..this post is for all those who are looking for advertiser on their website:

BEWARE OF BANNER AD SPAM

It seems the spammers are getting smart day by day. We use advanced spam filters to restrict them entering our sites, but they do the research and find out new tricky ways to enter our sites.

Read more about this , click Beware of adv.zip plugin!

JJP
[h=1][/h]

manjitynr98

Reaction score
i Think you should try other alternative they are also good untill adsense not approved and with adsense also they produce great result i have seen them here you can also check also use 7th ad publisher it is great concept. it is a must for site owners.
have a look visit there