Yellow or Blue?

• Yellow

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

mcklovin

Reaction score
Which on of these do you like better? You don't need to give me a reason why you like it just a simple reply w/ blue or yellow would be nice.... Trying to decide on one of 'em.

2vtvbkz.png

Got any other ideas as to what I can improve?

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the blue. I just think it looks better over all. It stands out but yet it's not too noticeable. Good job! :D

EDIT: What's with the water marks? lol

Last edited:

areo88

Reaction score
I like the blue too. Also you can try to use red or orange color. I think that template switcher on website is good idea.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I like the yellow one better. It has a nice, distinct contrast between the darker gray background and the brighter yellow text.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I prefer the yellow also. The blue non-bold seems to disappear, while the yellow contrasts enough with the dark background. The bold blue is a bit too 'neon' for my taste.

freecrm

Reaction score
lol - yellow for me - blue is a bit too sterile... and I thought it would be better for the target audience.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yellow looks much catchier!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Definitely yellow.

Blue is far from being in any type of harmony with background so just forget about it (or change background color).

Anyway, don't you think that "Professional Hosting for Gamers" label should be align with "HostMyClan" a little bit better? Just a thought.

mjserv

Reaction score
blue was my popular choice but it fades out to fast; However, when link is visited looks okay,
Id think it would look better if you aligned the "Professional Hosting for Gamers" to your logo

Last edited: