Need all my files deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisk

Reaction score
Hi there, I used to have hosting with your company but have since moved on. Somehow i have no access to the cpanel anymore and I'd like to have all the files i was hosting deleted so that my domain name does not have conflict. Can you do that for me? Thanks. My username was francisk

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
If your asking to delete your hosting account then fill this and post
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

francisk

Reaction score
Please delete everything, I don't have access to make any copies or even delete the add on domain but I don't need no copies anymore. This has been literally the worst nightmare of my life. I do appreciate your thorough help so i don't have to deal with this issue again in the future.
If your asking to delete your hosting account then fill this and post

cPanel username: francisk

( X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.