Need Bloggers

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am looking for bloggers interested in technology (with any special interest) and simulations (such as flight simulation, ship simulation, etc.).

I currently operate blogs on these subjects: http://thetechevangelist.blogspot.com/ and http://www.aflightsimblog.blogspot.com/ (not that I mean to advertise them here). I have found that my time is limited; for this reason, I am hoping to shut down the first and move to a collaborative blog, and to expand on the second.

Applicants should have respect for journalism, be honest, be interested in the subject and have at least a decent command of the English language.

I am willing to divide my current 3,538 credits between bloggers, and to continue dividing any X10 credits I accrue between those still blogging. In addition, I am planning on putting Entrecard widgets on the blogs. I will divide 90% of the credits earned between any bloggers (with the other 10% going to advertising the blog). In addition, I have quite a few Entrecard credits that I would be willing to give any bloggers, at least 2,000 a piece, not necessarily paid upfront.

Those interested in this opportunity only need to post here with a small sample (or link to a sample) of writing.

I appreciate any and all offers I get. Don't be shy; I'm not out to reject people or anything.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

slacker3

Reaction score
I'll do this for free, i guess..
but you can donate some credits if you're satisfied with the text. :)

Reading your post remembered me on this cool project and i want to support them a little bit.
Loved to play Silent Hunter 3 and 4, and i want to see something similar running on Windows and Linux.

I can write an short install/compile howto for the average linux user (ubuntu x64 or 32 bit) on the weekend, if you're interested. Probably i will create slackware64 packages for stable 0.3 and the latest version and host them on my site (if i've got the time).

Last edited:

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
I'll do this for free, i guess..
but you can donate some credits if you're satisfied with the text. :)

Reading your post remembered me on this cool project and i want to support them a little bit.
Loved to play Silent Hunter 3 and 4, and i want to see something similar running on Windows and Linux.

I can write an short install/compile howto for the average linux user (ubuntu x64 or 32 bit) on the weekend, if you're interested. Probably i will create slackware64 packages for stable 0.3 and the latest version and host them on my site (if i've got the time).

Sounds great. Since the new blog probably won't be up for at least a little while longer, I'll put it on the existing one if that's alright.