Need comments

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
Here are two new sigs i made (the characters in the sigs are from two different games and from two different sites)
please note i did not add much effects to the text..because i was too lazy to. lol.

1. War (image from http://www.mysigs.com )
iamshipon1988_mysig.JPG

2. The Renaissance (Image and theme from Rakion the game, http://www.rakion.softnyx.net )
rakion_sig_toosik.JPG

ƒorte

Reaction score
Those are quite good, though for some reason I find them shakey in picture...

Try saving in Portable Network Graphics form (.PNG), it always brings crystal clarity, though isn't that great for large works (takes a little bit to load). Great for sigs, however ;)

Also, the first green sig could use a little something, I'm not sure what though... something more than it has. A background color change, perhaps.

Other one is really nice :)

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
well i wanted to try a wild side into making sigs
so instead of using fireworks (like i always do) i made it in paint
yes it is very hard to make it in paint...but im happy with the result

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You made some mistake with the blending, but they're ok. I like the 2nd one the most. 7/10

Cynical

Reaction score
The first one would be much better if the gradient background were... gradient. It looks like saving to a GIF did that. As mentioned, try saving to a PNG.

The one that you have in your sig is nice too, but JPGs take their toll on quality. Some text effects would be cool but not necessary.

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
Not too made. Simple but effective 6/10. I really like the sig that you made for your friend.

Matthews255

Reaction score
to be honest, i dont think there all that good.

But as you made them in FireWorks, i salute you coz i cant use that program!

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
well the "good" one was made in fireworks. but the others were made in paint, the program that comes preinstalled in every computer

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There good, 7/10 but I think the cutting of the renders if there was some could have been better and/or bleending.

You should try photoshop, I don't know but everything that Iv'e seen made in photoshop turns out better then in fireworks :ughdance:

Last edited: