Need current system staus available

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavr1c

Reaction score
My site is unavailable again and this is happening frequently sometimes for an hour sometimes for many many hours yet no information is avaibale anywhere why this is happening.
I suggested before that ANY known outage should immediatly be posted in Service Alerts or some other location commonly known and easily accessible by all experiencing problems. This would save many hours both for users and staff yet it seems good suggestions keep falling on deal ears. Opening a ticket often gets useless comments but no resolution to the cause of the problem.

This may be the best site and when it works it is GREAT but outages are way too frequent and explanations are too few.

fekete

Reaction score
Interesting observation haowever experience is vastly different. I have seen outages lasting over a week without any explanation. Far more common is outages of 12-36 hours with no clues or explanation as to why or when the service may be restored.
I think the post is valid. We need a reliable source of system status. Save time money and frustration however it seems many prefer to stick their fingers in the dyke and repond to the annoyed rather than implement a process that lets everyone know about problems and anticipated uptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.