Need for speed most wanted

redtailblackshark

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever heard of this game? I simply love this game, I cannot get enough of it. What cars do you have on it?

I currently have:

1.Chevrolet Corvette- All new parts
2.Dodge Viper-all new parts

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I think I have that for the Gamecube, but I would need to look, but it doesn't sound familiar. Because the most wanted one I have, you get new cars, but not new parts for it. *:dunno: *

dharmil

Reaction score
yeah i have it for pc i have the porsha crrera GT
Mercades the best one

both with all parts and a toyato supra will all parts and Junkman Parts

TarinC

Reaction score
id say my fastest car is the marcielago. corvette has a lower top speed. ford gt and carrera is slower as well. i also got a viper, clk 500, gallardo, cayman and some others.

need for speed carbon is in the makings and is expected to be released in november.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 6,045

XxUnknownxX

Reaction score
i have that game i got black edition and let me just say it sucks y because it didnt come online on ps2 iwtch it SUCKS i love underground 2 thats the best nfs ever made but u know everyone has their own opinion.

Masta111

Reaction score
TarinC said:
id say my fastest car is the marcielago. corvette has a lower top speed. ford gt and carrera is slower as well. i also got a viper, clk 500, gallardo, cayman and some others.

need for speed carbon is in the makings and is expected to be released in november.

OMFG I HAVE THAT SAME EXACT CAR W/ THE SAME EXACT PARTS AND RIMS AND COLOR OMFG:eek4: :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

icebox08

Reaction score
i love this game but there's no Acura RSX car so i stopped playing this...

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
i have it, but i dont play it. i only bought it to test my steering wheel

Raph222

Reaction score
I have it on Gamecube, but i'm only at 40% in career mode, I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse and Porsche Cayman S (my top speed is 371 km/h).

Masta111

Reaction score
dude this is soo hard. i cant beat it and im not going to use cheats. right now im on the black list member 2

thinhso

Reaction score
Cheater :D :D . Well I do use it too , but bounty and money only :) . Good game after all

symbolicpixel

Reaction score
I just beated this game last night (Windows), and so I even completed a hidden "Burger King" sprint challenge to unlock all junkman parts before facing Razor. But it took several tries for the BMW to evade Cross's final pursuit.

$/X

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I just beated this game last night (Windows), and so I even completed a hidden "Burger King" sprint challenge to unlock all junkman parts before facing Razor. But it took several tries for the BMW to evade Cross's final pursuit.

$/X

You _are_ aware this topic hasn't been posted in for 14 months until this evening right?

>_<