Need For Speed

calvinwc

Reaction score
Heys! I just found out that theres a new Need For Speed. Which is Need For Speed PROSTREET.
Anyway, did anyone brought it? You guys should try it! :biggrin:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I bought it but sadly it runs very slow on my system. I need to buy a new graphics card.

Jigzo

Reaction score
what gpu do u have it runs fine on my system but thats probably cos i have 2x 8800GTX Ultra in sli mode?

Jigzo

Reaction score
Yeah man it rocks but there are a few bugs my ystem spec is high right? i normally get around 60-100fps in full res but sometimes im getting 1 or 2fps i hope EA releases a fix it gets on my nerves also sometimes the game just cuts out and i get a bsod!

Last edited:

imaran

Reaction score
I rented it. I'm not extremely far in but here are my observations so far:

Graphics: Pretty nice, nothing obviously sticks out a mistake on the ps3 version.

Realism: GREAT. Wrecks are pretty real, damage is pretty real; bumpers and hoods dangle and fly off pretty realistically. Lights, and what not get smashed up. Pretty awesome.

Controls: Pretty good, it is a bit too touchy at times for my liking, but you can adjust.

Gameply: Grip racing is EXTREMELY EASY. Drifting is pretty easy. Drag races are very hard. Not very balanced in this aspect. I'd like it to be a lot more consistent. It's fun, but it could be much more so.

Cars: Amazing selection of cars, hard to beat it really. Most of the cars I love were there and able to be modified.

Overall I like the Underground series better, but it is better than the last NFS release and it is pretty fun.

My Rating: 8.0/10.0 Rent it first.

TheBes7

Reaction score
My friend has this game and it works very cool ...
It has very nice graphics ... :)
This is the best..

Jigzo

Reaction score
satheesh man get most wanted or prostreet trust me there much better!

Xorzale

Reaction score
I am looking forward to acquiring that game. Can anyone speculate how well it will run on my system ( Athlon x2 5600 (@ 3.01Ghz), 6GIGS RAM @ 900Mhz (5,5,5,15), Geforce8800GTS-Alpha Dog (640MB), Asus M2N-SLI Vista MoBo ) ??

nunoabc

Reaction score
I know that ProStreet is the best, but I had NFS Hot Pursuit 2 too (like satheesh) and I putted cars like Ford F-150, monster trucks, Ferrari Testarossa, Opel Speedster (tuned version :p), Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 and I tuned the cars for the maximum realism. The torque curve was so real that I stayed playing that game for 6 hours MINIMUM!
At the moment, I only play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, but I'm going to try ProStreet.

----

@ Xorzale
Men, if your using a 32-bit OS (e.g., Win XP or Win Vista standard versions) then it only "eats" (literaly) 2GB, 2.5GB of RAM TOPS! If your using a 64-bit versions of the OSs that I've mentioned above then your OS only "eats" 3.5GB of RAM TOPS!
I read it in a blog and here is the link: http://blogs.msdn.com/hiltonl/archive/2007/04/13/the-3gb-not-4gb-ram-problem.aspx ;)
But keep the rest of the RAM, maybe, who knows, on day, we can have up to 8GB of RAM on a Personal Computer.
If you want to use ALL of that RAM, try SuSE Linux, Ubuntu and OSs like that.

P.S.: For those that don't know what's OS, I'll tell you, it's Operative System.
P.P.S.: Yeah, I know, a bit off-topic, but I'm just helping.

Last edited:

Jigzo

Reaction score
I am looking forward to acquiring that game. Can anyone speculate how well it will run on my system ( Athlon x2 5600 (@ 3.01Ghz), 6GIGS RAM @ 900Mhz (5,5,5,15), Geforce8800GTS-Alpha Dog (640MB), Asus M2N-SLI Vista MoBo ) ??

youre kidding me right? it would run beutifully on your system! but bot as good as mine lol

p.s why dont you get the 8800gtx?

Palito

Reaction score
If U played ever Need 4 Speed on the x-box, then U now how nice it can be!
Edit:
Or, most wanted of Course!

Last edited:

LeColeWH

Reaction score
I didn't even know there was a new one out, just show I need to stay up to date on games.