Need Help Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jac904

Reaction score
I've posted this problem a couple times and no response.Cant login to sitebuilder because it says password or login name is incorrect but has never been changed.On top of that i keep getting these warnings or errors at the sitebuilder homepage.Can't login thru cpanel because same thing happens.Also getting these errors when i try to get support ticket.Even tried another comuter and same result.Don't know if this is a server issue or something went down or changed.It was working a week go fine.website-bargainshop.co.cc Please help

ozcorps

Reaction score
Websites that use MySQL will be down till they fix the issues, i was informed though that they do a daily backup of that and the site and when its availble it will all go back to normal. so dont stress as i did if you see theres no MySQL databases. and try to stay off the servers till they are fixed. Ie dont be making rash decisions by making new databases etc this could cause issues

jac904

Reaction score
Websites that use MySQL will be down till they fix the issues, i was informed though that they do a daily backup of that and the site and when its availble it will all go back to normal. so dont stress as i did if you see theres no MySQL databases. and try to stay off the servers till they are fixed. Ie dont be making rash decisions by making new databases etc this could cause issues

Thanx for heads up,hope this is the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.