Need Help--> Concerning my page login

sconcept

Reaction score
Before now, when i load www.sconcepts.co.cc/admin everything would go on smoothly.But After upgrading somethings, it becomes so hard fix the error.Please help me.MYSQL and the header sent are echoing incorrect!!!!!

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
When asking for help, describe exactly what you expect/want to happen and what actually happens, including any error messages. If you're asking about code, include minimal test case and a link to a live version of same. Read my sig for more.

Last edited by a moderator:

mm21xx

Reaction score
We need at least a snippet of the code where it is being affected.

Are you using a login to a certain type of board, and an SDK?

solo1

Reaction score
Had a similar problem.
Your page displays:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sconcept/public_html/sconcepts.co.cc/admin/index.php:1) in /home/sconcept/public_html/sconcepts.co.cc/admin/index.php on line 1

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sconcept/public_html/sconcepts.co.cc/admin/index.php:1) in /home/sconcept/public_html/sconcepts.co.cc/admin/index.php on line 1

Not sure what changed but mine was working then got similar errors.

found this:
"If a file is pure PHP code, it is preferable omit the PHP closing tag at the end of the file. This prevents accidental whitespace or new lines after PHP closing tag which may cause unwanted effects because PHP will start output buffering when there is no intention from the programmer to send any output at that point in the script. "

here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.phptags.php

You may want to try removing the ?> from the end of the index.php.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Make sure session_start() is before any output.

<?php
session_start();
?>
<html>
<head>

bulletcleaners25

Prime Account
Reaction score
ellescuba27 is correct you need to make sure session_start() is at the top of the page

Don't listen to this guy he obviously doesn't know PHP at all.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Don't listen to this guy he obviously doesn't know PHP at all.
Actually, he does. Leaving off a PHP close tag is perfectly valid, and the presence of same can cause the error solo1 posted if there's any whitespace (other than a single newline) after the close tag. In particular, it's an issue that arises with library/framework scripts (scripts that defines functions & classes, rather than producing output when included). As for whether that's actually the issue, there's no way of telling, since sconcept hasn't posted anything since starting this thread. What we need is more information from sconcept, not guesses and dittos.

bulletcleaners25

Prime Account
Reaction score
fair enough I've never solved an this issue by removing ?>, but by reading the error code that he received from this guys page, I would say it would have to do with session_start() being in the wrong position, either on the main page or in an include page. But you are correct we don;t know until the thread creator posts some code and an error.

kloadx10

Reaction score
I had this problem and believe me it was a big head ache just place the session_start(); on the top of the page just before the <?php tag and if you are including any common page that is included in all your scripts like include "filename.php"; then add the session_start(); on the top of it then you won't have to include it again and again everywhere.