Need Help FILE MANAGER ACCES - URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamez247

Reaction score
Hi, my account has been automatically suspended with the reason SPND_RUSAGE3 , all i need is to acces my file manager for one time to downlaod my files and then i will upgrade to premium hosting, it says that this is my third suspensionw arning when it is only my second, also i know the reason i have been suspended (i think) so all i am asking is to be allowed access to my file manager to downlaod my files so that i can upgrade to a premium account and upload my files to there, so please can you unsuspend my account until i have done the download then i will upgrade to a premium account.

ALL I NEED IS ACCESS TO FILE MANAGER FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR SO THAT I CAN DONWLOAD MY FILES, THEN I WILL UPGRADE TO THE PREMIUM ACCOUNT - UNLESS WHEN I UPGRADE I KEEP MY FILES???????? COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REPLY THIS IS URGENT.

ALSO I DONT THINK THIS SUSPENSION IS VALID AS I KNEW WHAT HAD CAUSED MY FIRST SUSPENSION AND WAS GOING TO RECTIFY IT TODAY BUT WHEN I WOKE UP IT SAID THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED - IT ALSO SAYS THIS IS MY 3RD WARNING WHEN IT IS BLATANTLY ONLY MY SECOND

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalated to staff.

Btw, yelling isn't gonna get you much.

Status
Not open for further replies.