need help fixing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabama89rebel21

Reaction score
i just opened a new account to experiment and see how sites are made. for my first experiment i was trying to make a fake login page for me to try editing the script on. I was only intending to edit the script on this. now my account is suspended. I will gladly remove these files to restore my account and if so could you recomend a way for me to edit scripts and view them only for my own view thanks. please respond and help me im new to this stuff trying to learn not decieve anybody

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you need to view sites only for yourself, you should consider installing XAMPP http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html on your own personal computer where it can't be seen by anyone else. As for your X10 account, we do not unsuspend accounts that host phishing scripts.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, your account is permanently suspended. Your access to the account will not be restored. Phishing scripts are considered a "zero tolerance" violation. Because of the legal responsibilities of X10, it would put X10 at risk to allow these accounts to be restored or the files to be retrieved. It sounds like you made a mistake, but the rules don't discriminate why you broke them.

alabama89rebel21

Reaction score
well i understand thanks for explaining that to me and for your recomendation earlier how can i please have my account deleted?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be deleted eventually. This happens by an automated script, so we can't force it to happen any sooner.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for your understanding. I'm sorry to see you go :(

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.