darktears

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here goes my problem:

After my website was created . it said
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Congratulations![/FONT]​
Your new website has been created, it's available here:
-----

but when i try to login to the sitebuilder admin.php but it just appear funny words on the web page and stop there like this:

[ Zend 2003120702?1?52218?219996xù Ÿ2 ܽMˆ$G–.ê￾•C×ψ?‚^ Ì…PJ¥ªšî¬r7sws¯RUO¶*»U£úëÊÔH#õ(ˆÌðÌ )2#oDdýHU? jxƒàÂÀk†‹? Í?˜Uo´é–†{áÁð? ￾yhta@ Å]Ìæí.Úˆ?z瘻›?ûq?¯¾³x<Í´T?ö¹Ù±cç?;vÌì?z¤Ðþè-........ ]

So i try to recreate the website from the beginning again, once i reached the Final steps:

then i encounter a long lists of errors :

Error when copying "inc/lang_nl.php"
Error when copying "inc/lang_no.php"
Error when copying "inc/lang_en.php"
Error when copying "web_documents/index.htm"
Error when copying "admin/index.php"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/ar.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/nn.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/sv.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/fr.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/it.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/en.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/nl.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/tr.js"
Error when copying "tiny_mce/langs/el.js"......................

but it still showed "[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Congratulations![/FONT]

on the bottom of the page.

Any1 have any idea, what's went wrong ? Please Help me..

Many Thanks
Edit:
Here is my website : http://www.parfait-boutique.x10hosting.com/admin.php

i still getting :

Code:
Zend�2003120702�1�36988�177809�xù Ÿ2ì½_Œ\Çu'|MÑIE°a@²@kl‰”#rî*ºuÿ￾"½cr$MDr(ÎÈ’-G￾žé;3-ötwº{HÑeP€/0ðÖ=,`|ü”áby7ûìƒ￾Å  @yðË÷¶È‹`Ãß9uÿÔ©?÷ÏHrœd#ÔØõ»U§N￾:uêÔ©Sh‘Bû£;•xç￾3g‚l\ù‡G‡‡÷/†Ã9ªàGX„j£￾z¡¿œ&‹ñ`9šNú²/￾1?Ó0L@â·ƒù|p¿¿7ÍÃ:c ðø¹XΗsø-Bs‘/õðãhõ-²Åï￾ž?ôýHV%¡•ýÅcA'"Š™￾øýðL￾@ÕAäÇy³Ã¡ª&bPK”€¬£ž;š åÙd9ZŽ²Å™ó¡ˆÒ�J¥ÀCýy6v±'Aˆ …*Árº3=<šŒî–P!KÎã0fh¤îN'‹å`²¢‚ HCæsY¬ëÀ¥?9š.gDÊx{È ìÈr:žÞËæ￾q2%Lp°8Ú￾2¨(e±ˆý0”æÊÎ`‘Ea?› 5pZ¤©￾Lô`p‡¨LâØ÷óºoo4ÎúÙ[£Å¸”¦a‚Ýc’K£Ã¸ÄO¢0_¼%Çú°Ž ³R3¬ŸË™Í³ýŠ!çÃ(H£È•Ä.çÀEhÚˆ´…£º7￾áo\„ð{Åò7￾7 †G< y¥øñÞîxºÈXr_ðHàî:{k6†.ž‘â$Àfbo‘￾÷@ýÿÞy槙•ÈÞFã3 ¡˜Á|ʧa†|‚žøŸÊ    3￾/G“}¨3    “ªMrÑ]d‹²&È|y†ûŒ˜‘
do i need to install smthing or modify smthing? Sorry, Im new x10hosting user, hope sm1 can guide me. Thanks alot

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
I'm not real familar with the site builder, but I just used it yesterday. Try upgrading to v2 of PHP in your Account Panel. I know that you have to have v2 of PHP, and I'm not sure what else could be causing that, so that's what I would do.

Edit: I guess all free accounts are already on v2 of PHP, so I'm really not sure what happened. go ahead and try uninstalling it and try going through it again, maybe PHP was just malfunctioning when you were trying the site builder. Just go ahead and give it another shot.

Last edited:

darktears

Reaction score
Thanks Chris Z, for the advices.

yup, free hosting is already v2 php. so i think is not the version problem.
oh well, i guess i shall try submitting ticket support to see, if there's any other ways to solve this.

Anyway thanks again for dropping by. =)
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.