Need help mysql

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Warning: fopen(../_mysql.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/b2s/public_html/install/step05.php on line 975

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/b2s/public_html/install/step05.php on line 985

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/b2s/public_html/install/step05.php on line 986
ERROR: konnte nicht zu datenbank "webspell" verbinden ( can not connect to mysql database)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mean and can u guys help me out ? :eek3dance :fruit:

I'm using webspell

Akkarin

Reaction score
Not sure about them exactly. But I believe the third error is saying it cant login to your MySQL with the username and password you provided. Not sure as it's in German. And same with the first error. Maybe posting the file step05.php might help solve it.

B

Brandon

Yes, finally my German skills pay off. Yes Akkarin it can't connect to the MySQL database.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The errors are because the file doesn't exist that the script is trying to open with fopen. I don't see any errors from MySQL?

Edit: I'm wrong. The errors are because the file cannot be opened with fopen(), because the script running doesn't have the permission to open it.

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
have you checked the path to the ../mysql.php page. That could be the problem.

and when you do, make sure it is chmod to at least 666 or it will error trying to write