need help, plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhashmi

Reaction score
i have a corporate package, i have installed wordpress now how can i add x10hosting ads on it, thanks

Torch

Reaction score
You can add them by going to your WP admin panel, than Presentation and than Theme Editor. Select the page of template you wish to edit (Header probably, since you're using Corporate plan) and paste the ads code.

mhashmi

Reaction score
i have put codes, i also have forum now how can i put ads on forum

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
mhashmi said:
i am using a liscened IPB
http://mhashmi.com/forum/

Are you sure about that? One of your last posts was about where in Fantastico you could find the free version of IPB 1.3.1, and now you seem to have purchased a $185 IPB License, $275 IPB Copyright Output Removal License, $65 Invision Gallery License, and a $50 Invision Blog License. Please provide your IPSBeyond username to confirm that you are an IPS customer. It seems odd that you would be wanting something for free so badly, and then suddenly pay $575.

Last edited:

mhashmi

Reaction score
what? I didn't purchased all this. I have it for free courtesy of my relations with Mr. Josh at Invision. Now I can't tell you everything about him. I just asked that how can I place the ads. Why I tell u my username at IPSBeyond?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Search the forum.. Chris S put up a tutorial on how to put ads into several types of forum software

Status
Not open for further replies.