Need help with editing a PHP Nuke theme

freenetter

Reaction score
I downloaded an awesome PHP Nuke theme from a free themes website. Trouble is, there is no tutorial on how to edit the theme in Photoshop or other graphic design tools.

If you would like to help me, have a look at the theme I attached to this post, and then read on...

Because I don't have much Photoshop prowess at all, I am wondering if anyone can help me edit the header of the theme or tell me how to edit the header myself.

I also need someone to help me edit the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page, or tell me how to edit them myself.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
The only thing you need to do is replace the header file and it should be good.

*Moved to Correct Forum*

freenetter

Reaction score
Thanks for that VPMase. So does that mean I need to replace the header HTML page and the header JPEG, right?

If so, I don't understand how to replace the header HTML file. How do I do that? After changing the theme's header, how do I generate the correct HTML to replace the old header.html file?

How do I change the links in the navigation bar at the top of the page

VPmase

Reaction score
The header image (You can making any image extension).

VPmase

Reaction score
Not really. If you are just going to overwrite the header image then no you don't.

freenetter

Reaction score
One other thing. I want to change the links menu of the theme, so I want to replace the entire header.jpg image with a new one I'll make myself. But how do I select hotspots (Which part of the image will be the link)?

Currrently, the theme's creator made a menu bar that somehow has each word in the header.jpg image a separate link.

How do I do that too?