Need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnb

Reaction score
I posted a support ticket yesterday and it still has not been responded to. In fact, now I get this message when trying to view the tickets page: Sorry, an unrecoverable error occurred loading the page.

My questions were, why is my storage limit 512mb and not unlimited like advertised, why is the domain I parked getting a server error page when trying to access my website from it, and now I've been told that my resource limit has been hit because I used browsershots to see what my theme looked like in different browsers. Will this limit be taken off?

I'm very frustrated because I can't carry on working on my website right now and I need these issues answered/sorted soon!!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Ok my site is working as far as the resource limit is concerned but I need the other issues sorted asap please, thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I cleared cache a few times and the server error finally fixed on my .co.cc domain.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Ok the co.cc works, but only on my index page. How can I have all subpages use my co.cc domain as in http://website.co.cc/?p=1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.