need more extra sql databases

caddlykid

Reaction score
i alrdy used all my 3 free sql databases, i wonder if i can request one more or more sql database from this server and i hope its also free. :happysad:

tnx for the free hosting...

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you can request to move up to a different plan, either a text-ad or banner-ad plan
that will give you more sql databases, or paid hosting is always available

to go about this:
1. place the ad-codes found in the account management panel
2. once you do that, post back here saying you've done that, and i will escalate your post to the ticket system

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i alrdy used all my 3 free sql databases, i wonder if i can request one more or more sql database from this server and i hope its also free. :happysad:

tnx for the free hosting...

I believe you can set up some of your database-using software to use the same database, but with different prefixes.

caddlykid

Reaction score
im still learning. ill go step by step and need more instruction on how to use ad-codes.

caddlykid

Reaction score
i need atleast 2 more database and still i dont know where to put that code.

Last edited:

homer693

Reaction score
Why do you need more than 3 databases? I have used only 1 and all my software on my site works with it fine, all you need is to make sure any software you use uses different prefixes so they don't overwrite any needed tables

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Once you learn more, you will probably find a way to condense your databases.

After having put the ad codes, post a thread in the free hosting support section and request that your account is upgraded.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Why do you need more than 3 databases? I have used only 1 and all my software on my site works with it fine, all you need is to make sure any software you use uses different prefixes so they don't overwrite any needed tables

Sometimes people like to use different databases because when they backup their site, they like to have things separated, so when one thing goes wrong, they only have to restore that one item.

Also, excessively large databases are difficult to keep backups of. I've heard of some users that had trouble backing up their databases because they had too many tables/cells in them.

felabria

Reaction score
Just place if u have a banner ad at the (after<html> tag)1st line the code if u use forum software u have to paste it in a template file

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
@ caddlykid

You may also want to consider the Double Everything deal. It's a one time payment and you double your resources with no advertisement involved. Cost only $4.95 and as long as you keep your account in good standing, you keep your resources. If you can spend a little more, and double the deal a second time, you QUADRUPLE your resources. So this means that for $9.90 you get 12 databases!

Here you have the link: http://x10hosting.com/upgrade.php

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
If you're going to be a dedicated poster in our forum, note that you can get a free Double Everything package once you reach 750 total posts and 5 reputation. :)