Need original game title - 1,000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical

Reaction score
Ok, I am in the process of making a large scale, web-based simulation game. You play the role of a record producer and your job is to control a band and help them be successful by planning tours, performing concerts, selling albums and merchandise, etc. etc... I need a name for this project.

Some guidelines:
  • Shouldn't contain "tycoon" or "sim" in it, unless it's really shnazzy.
  • Must make sense and catch people's attention.
  • Can't be stolen/copied.
  • Should be short & sweet... 2-3 words long at most.
  • No made-up words.

Ex. "Band Manager Tycoon" is a fitting name, however it is totally lame and unoriginal. Feel free to submit however many names you can think of :).

1K POINTS TO WHOEVER'S IDEA I USE and credit (link to your web site?) in the game! Good luck!

Cynical

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol I was gonna say Garage Band Tycoon, but then Apple would sue you/me... but i can't think of anything else..

Rufio1

Reaction score
i'd say Sims: My Band, but you probably cant use that

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
Ha yeah I was thinking of just "Garage Band"... coincidentally I used my first Mac *ever* last night and noticed that.. what is it, though?

Senor just contacted me via email and I think I'm going to use one of the names he suggested... so for now, request fulfilled and topic closed.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
well Garage Band is Apple's own built-in Audio editing program pretty much, sorry for replying when it's already closed though..hah

Status
Not open for further replies.