Need PSD Cutters

phenetic

Reaction score
Ight well in order to get my site goin up i will need PSD cutters. What i will need is basically you to pm or e-mail me a link with a .zip or .rar file that has the .psd file and the 100 * 80 .gif preview file and if you wish a link to your site then just gimme the mini banner and your ste link

Xempttt

Reaction score
heres an example.
before4qb.jpg

after6zv.jpg

Articz

Reaction score
what type of psds did you want i have loads
*EDIT*
i just checked out your site and noticed that you want wrestling ones well i have loads or them

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
i did it fast as an example.
Mav you should defintelety put more time in your posts and work dont jag it of, you got skillz but use them wisely :innocent:

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Actually the wand tool would of messed up in certain parts because of the color similarties.

Xempttt

Reaction score
not if u change the tolerance. :grin: i luv photoshop and im not mad b2s. i was just saying it harsh because i said it was an example and i did it fast.

BTW WTF IS UR MSN B2S

repusmod

Reaction score
You can do a good and fast job with lasso magnetic tool, but render won't be the best one, but it is fast and easy...

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
not if u change the tolerance. :grin: i luv photoshop and im not mad b2s. i was just saying it harsh because i said it was an example and i did it fast.

BTW WTF IS UR MSN B2S
I'm not goign to say it in public pm me, btw if you use the wand tool to cut some pieces out and the go in the details it would work fine :laughing: