Need some affiliates xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

I run a games arcade called Productivity Zero, and have got a few affiliates, but nowhere near enough. In a bid to boost my pathetic pagerank and to get a little more traffic, I decided to post here.

The banner at the top of every page in the header and the affiliates page are both used for displaying affiliates adverts only. There's currently under 10 adverts in the banner and over 100 pages, so you'll get plenty of impressions. Your advert should be in the same format as the ones on the site currently. That means a URL for the link to point to, a title and a small description.

In return, I've got a small button that I'd like you to put on the homepage of the site I'm linking to, preferably in a sidebar but anywhere on the homepage provided it's visible:

Not much really, if you're interested please PM me or post here. If you've got any questions, can you please PM them to me and I'll update this thread.

Oh yeah, and before you ask for stats, AWStats doesn't have any data for this domain, only the subdomain which is never used o.0

-Luke.

Last edited:

satbir

Reaction score
Is there any specific place where we need to put this button or it can be at any place on home page.

Pills1221

Reaction score
^ yea im wondering the same thing. can we put it anywhere on the homepage? or anywhere we want? because i have an affiliates page. and there is a button on my homepage to my affiliates page

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm interested. I to need to increase my page rank.
I can place your button on every page of my website. My Website is also a gaming website, so that'll help our page rank even more.

I'll post back with details etc. tomorrow.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. The button can go anywhere on the page provided it's visible; although I'd prefer it to go in a sidebar or somewhere.

As I said above, yours will be displayed in the banner in the header, which only has a few ads in it currently (six to be exact).

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
My Site details:

Name: Earthtime Games
Link: Earthtime Games
Description: The Gaming Resource. Free Online Games and Gaming Links.

I'll put your button on my site in a minute.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'll put your ad up either at school or when I get back, gotta leave now or I won't get there on time (20 minute walk lol).

-Luke.

DarthVadre

Reaction score
I run an all around site, and one of the things I do is write reviews on games. I plan on including a section for flash games soon, and I could advertise your website as long as I get substantial traffic in return.
As for right now, I'm interested, but in about a month you would have to change the link (I'm switching from my free domain to a real domain)

animewatch

Reaction score
Ill put it on my footer so it apears on evry page of my website, but at the bottom. Will you need me to submit my banner code from here or e-mail or pm?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Ermm, here would be fine, but if you'd rather PM me that's OK. Also if you want to email me, luke@productivityzero.eu.org is my email address.

TechAsh, your banner has now been added. It'll keep rotating along with the other six banners. Any other takers?

-Luke.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This offer is still open, so please email me, post here or PM me if you're interested. Some people were showing interest then seemed to disappear. If you're interested, so am I.

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm after text-only ads for now, we've already got a long enough page download time with the games and all the current ads. I'm offering adverts in the format shown at the top of every page, in the header. This is better for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), and improves the experience for my visitors.

So, is anyone going to take this offer?

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
OK, as I've had no recent interest (and I'm too busy right now) I'm going to close this thread. If you guys want a link there, post something via the feedback with a link to your site and a valid email address and I'll check up on it when I next read through the bug tracker's entries.

-Luke.

* Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.