Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemraj

Reaction score
I was deleting a gallery installed on Fantastico and appreantly it deleted the data base which hold my forum and the gallery please tell me how to restore it with my forum's back on don't know what else to do.

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
I was deleting a gallery installed on Fantastico and appreantly it deleted the data base which hold my forum and the gallery please tell me how to restore it with my forum's back on don't know what else to do.

I don't think you will be able to get the database back unless you have it backed up. Admins might be able to help you. ;)

kemraj

Reaction score
Omg huh corey please help me it was a total accident i did not know it would delete teh database on the hole hmmm

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we don't offer database backup's, it's solely your responsibility, as defined in the terms of service.

kemraj

Reaction score
hmmmm ok well restoring an old back will restore the database like if i create a new datebase and just inport the back up file will it work

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Correct, also make a new user, assign it full priv. to that database, then edit your config file and it'll work fine.

kemraj

Reaction score
Yea its working now but i lost alot of new post and registrations lol anyways thanks hmmm. All my updates gone waay lol

lambada

Reaction score
This seems to have been solved

:lockd:

Please remember that backups are YOUR responsibility. The only backups we take can't be used for restoring individual accounts, and are only designed to be used in the case of a Hard-Drive failure, or some other event affecting all accounts on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.