Need suggestions about my blog.

mukuld

Reaction score
I am doing this blog now for about 3 weeks. I applied for adsense at the very start of this blog containing only 1 post. The application got rejected. I need to know whether or not my site is now qualified for adsense? If someone's already using adsense to monetize their sites I would very much like to hear some suggestions about what should I do to make my blog adsense approved?

Also, I need to create a home page for my blog. Can anyone suggest any ideas about what should I put in my index page? By the way I am using wordpress 2.7 as my blogging platform.

The link to my blog is http://pcdocs.co.cc

taha116

Reaction score
Good platform, you should make a homepage besides latest posts and add latest posts to sidebar, instead make your homepage something more genral, something like about me, what is this site, balbla, etc thats the stuff that will make people feel more intrested atlest then just a bunch of posts that are from a person they only know the name of

mukuld

Reaction score
Good platform, you should make a homepage besides latest posts and add latest posts to sidebar, instead make your homepage something more genral, something like about me, what is this site, balbla, etc thats the stuff that will make people feel more intrested atlest then just a bunch of posts that are from a person they only know the name of

Thanks for your suggestion taha. But I am hoping to load my home page with more than info like about me because they are already on another page. You know, something relevant with my blog content.

taha116

Reaction score
Yea i understand, How good are you with manual edits in wordpress, cuz they are very easy and if u get the hang of them you can do nearly anything in wordpress