Need tournament board

apple19

Reaction score
I need a tournament board for 16 people. There should be 8 slots to start off with on each side and they should go to the middle for the finals. it is winner goes on, so you know how to do it. whoever sends one to appel.j@hotmail.com will get credits based on how i like it

intertec

Reaction score
You are not going to get many offers since you only have 65 credits and this sounds like a hard job. you have to use php and other stuff. 65 credits ain't going to get you anyone!

withambition

Reaction score
Would you please provide us with some more information? What kind of tournament, the name of the tournament, etc.

Thank you!

apple19

Reaction score
Would you please provide us with some more information? What kind of tournament, the name of the tournament, etc.

Thank you!

The name of the tournament is NHL 08.
It is a video tournament with 16 people, 2 people play per game and winner of game 1 plays game 2, winner of game 3 plays game 4, then the winner of those 2 games play, until we get to eventually the finals and the champion

kbjradmin

Reaction score
something like this should be worth at least 500¢.
this seems rather difficult.

withambition

Reaction score
Hmm... I think that apple19 just wants an image containing the bracket - not a script.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
apple19: to let you know, no one is going to do this for 75 credits.
You need to raise the price up to 300 credits; at least.
:)

Reaction score
Why don't you do it yourself, on paper?

tournamentboard.jpg

Do you mean something like that?

EDIT Again:

Just had a thought also.

Why don't you try going to www.myleague.com > set up a league > create a tournament. The people you're playing with have to sign up too and register for the tournament then I think the Tournament Director has to put the results in and it automatically puts the winners through and shows who should be playing against each other - also does it randomly so then there's no bias etc.
This would be your best solution!

Last edited: