need You Tube video sharing Php Scripts not youtube clone

vishnurg

Reaction score
i need a You Tube video sharing free Php Scripts.. i tried Google but all are the clone site of youtube ,,,,(eg: phpmotion and many other)

what i need a one with youtube video url sharing with video preview facility(with the help of youtube video url) not with an video uploading option !!! can anyone sujest me one !!!

VPmase

Reaction score
You need to be clearer on what you are asking for...
Do you want a script like youtube? Or are you looking for a script that links youtube videos?

nexhunter

Reaction score
Vp i think he wants a script that is like youtube with most of the features that youtube has.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Wow, isnt the youtube backend custom built by them? and would you even be allowed to host like youtube alot of copyright breach potential there

vishnurg

Reaction score
You need to be clearer on what you are asking for...
Do you want a script like youtube? Or are you looking for a script that links youtube videos?

i need a script that link youtube videos and user can rate those videos and post their favorite youtube videos in the site !!!! should should also some catagoriesation option also !! i explained it well in my first post ..but still i repeat it for u VP

Nathan H

Reaction score
That was much clearer in that explanination than your first, as for a script to do it, i'm not aware of any that are already available, it shouldnt be too hard to find if there is.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds trivial to write. If you have any knowledge of PHP, you should be able to get it done in a total of 90 minutes. If you don't, I could look into writing something basic or more advanced for credits? PM me if interested.

-Luke.

oracle

Reaction score
What I can understand is that you need some sort of scripts which allows youtube videos to be shown on your site and then people can rate etc from your site itself.

I guess it might be possible with Zend utube library. Google I suppose already have API's for that.

I did this long back, can dig deep in code library of you need that. However try out once, its quite simple. Just go through the documentations.

Imoracle

nathanmarck

Reaction score
Well if you where wanting to host a site like youtube then it would be simple.
I suggest Vidiscript. Its a powerful youtube like site based on well youtube. It is all open source except the licensing part for the extras. The only problem is, it needs ioncube and I think according to X10 rules video sharing is against them. If you are wanting to just link to them and rate them well that is a bit difficult but of you know what your doing it would be easy. ill go over the Theory of making it: What you should do i make a admin pannel and a normal page. each should call to the database for the name of the video. The normal page would display the video as well. so basicly you need a database a index.php and a admin.php and maby a config.php. But that is all only in theory