need your bad critique to my site !!!

flipperman

Reaction score
hi,
i launched a small niche a few days ago and need some real idea, what you don't like about the site? this is my site custom car mats and please don't hesitate to say anything u feel as i like to improve it

Gonrah

Reaction score
When I try to open Garage Floor Mats it returns - Error 404 - Not Found.
All other page parts are working properly.

dreemzworld81

Reaction score
Nice Site.
I would like to suggest the following-
1. Too much blank space on both sides. Why not use them? Use a different template, maybe. Can be used for Pictures of your products OR a video.
About pricing you got to be upfront. No one will click....it is an unnecessary click:)
All the best

Please look up
Smart Bidding – All about Quibids

learning_brain

Reaction score
Not bad... few things.

As posted above, the content width is circa 750px wide. The vast majority of users now use 1024x768, so you can afford to increase the content width considerably. This template was obviously used for old browsers of 800x600 which is hardly ever used now.

In addition, the main content is split intot wo columns. You're only using the right column for a pretty short menu so everything underneath is blank and wasted.

Personally, I would split it so you have a full width top main content for your text and then split underneath to two columns - one for images and one for textual content - this would make much better use of space.

I find the use of two menu systems a bit strange. Normally, with the way you're doing it, the right menu would be sub-headings of a main menu option in the top header, but there is no consistency here. Perhaps try to use the top header menu more fully with some drop-down options? Currently, the menu at the top looks like an afterthought - just being slapped in above the main template design.

The use of red headings IMHO is not pro. Seeing as you're using predominantly blue in your design, why not add a background image to your headings to suit the design?

My only last major comment is that I don't like the external links with pricing. I know why you've done it but it doesn't feel good and many users may leave and follow the pricing links rather than go back to your site.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As others have mentioned it is a bit narrow. I have templates in use a number of places that use "floating width" in order to fit better with a wide range of monitor sizes and resolutions.

meyercpa91

Reaction score
I would agree with the above as well..

the site is narrow, and as before, maybe add some things on the sides, ads, vids, or even code in a cart for when people go back and forth from the store aera(if it is supported):biggrin::biggrin:

other than that its a great site and not to bland at all :biggrin:

conzone

Reaction score
errr some of it reads "bad" English is not your first language is it ? Flows like you're from India
its ok seen worst

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Any website that's dealing with items that are to be sold based on first impression should at least be widescreen.